*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
Petzl Vertex Best Climbing Helmet PETZL-VERTEXBProduct Code: PETZL-VERTEXB
Designed for workers at height PETZL Vertex BEST helmet is one of the most popular climbing helmets for Arborists. The centerFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and maintains the helmets stability and centred on the head.
- CentreFit adjustment system
- Attachment points for Visor and Ear defenders
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap (greater than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- Strong Chinstrap
- Unventilated shell
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Complies with: CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.